Saturday, April 2, 2011

Because I Haven't Been Out Taking Pictures Yet

I am so happy that we are getting bits of warm weather here and there. I am so looking forward to getting out with my camera. I recently got a new one and am still figuring it out. It is a NIKON D3100. I also got 2 lenses with it and bought a wide angle lens too. Oh boy! I am set to go. In the mean time I am longing for the warm sunny weather as I am hesitant to take my new camera out in drizzly weather. I don't want to ruin it.
I am going to post some pictures from the trip my loving husband and I took to Arizona last year.
What a cute little girl. I say girl as I think it is a nursing mama. It reminded me of my 2 little ferrets that I had at home at the time. One of my little girls passed away last October so now we only have one. We spoil her terribly.
Contrary to popular belief, there is water in Arizona and I took pictures to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment