Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Fun at Mt. Hood

So in August we went camping up on Mt. Hood in a nice little campground that had a nice creek running through it. Family joined us and we had a good time. No posting of family pictures, but I do have some. I was having fun taking pictures of water. I stood in the middle of the creek and took some of these. The creek is fed by snow run off so it was a bit chilly. I found after my feet went numb the cold water was easier to tolerate.
I really love camping. I love the smell of a campfire. I enjoy getting up and starting a fire and cooking breakfast over the fire. There is nothing better than campfire seasoned eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. I love the smell of the trees and the sound of the water, be it a creek or lake. I love fishing even though I haven't caught anything yet. I enjoy taking pictures of the interesting surroundings. I would love to camp more so I think next year that is something I am going to plan on.





No comments:

Post a Comment