Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Trip to The Coast

I truly believe that if you have to drive more than 1 1/2 hours that you are going on a trip. My loving husband has a friend with a house at the coast so he got permission to use it for the weekend. Yes you guessed it I brought my camera. 
I thought it was very nice of this Bumble Bee to sit still for me. The weekend was really nice and relaxing even though it was a bit drizzly and foggy.
We had three nice walks on the beach where I got my feet and cuffs of my pants wet, oh well, it was fun and a little cold.
To get to the beach we had a walk of about a city block and walked down a nice little lane that has several bunnies that live around it. They are so very cute and the houses are well kept. This next shot was in the front yard of one home.


These next shots are on the deck or from the deck of where we stayed.


What a nice weekend we had. Going to the beach is always nice.

1 comment:

  1. Love your beach photos... Glad you had such a nice time away. :)

    ReplyDelete